1) Product name: Best price glibenclamide powder CAS 10238-21-8
2) CAS No.: 10238-21-8
3) Molecular Weight: 487.9559
4) Appearance: White powder
5) Molecular Formula: C23H22ClN3O5S
6) Specification : 99%
7) Testing Method: HPLC
Glyburide (Glibenclamide) is a sulfonylurea compound that modulates insulin production. Sulfonylureas bind to ATP-dependent K+channels in beta cells of the pancreas, depolarizing them and stimulating the release of Ca2+, which in turnstimulates insulin production. Glyburide (Glibenclamide) is an ATP-dependent K+ channel (KIR6, KATP) and CFTR Cl- channel blocker.Thiscompound inhibits recombinant CFTR Cl- channels.
1. Hypoglycemic drugs, for the treatment of mild, non insulin dependent diabetes mellitus
2. Glibenclamide and glibenclamide, glibenclamide, which belongs to the second generation oral sulfonylurea drugs, with the mechanism of toluene sulfonyl Ding Niao, its hypoglycemic effect was the strongest sulfonylurea, intensity for tolbutamide 200 ~ 250 times. Be selective effect on pancreatic beta cells, promote the secretion of insulin, can enhance the hypoglycemic effect of exogenous insulin, insulin receptor after strengthening effect.
3. Glibenclamide is one of the drugs currently used to treat type 2 diabetes, the most often used, because the utility function is fast and strong, so after the application has obvious effect, can effectively control blood sugar, high blood sugar, is applicable to other sulfonylurea
Sealed export grade drum & double of sealed plastic bag
In a cool dry place and keep away from strong light and heat
Normally there is no specical need for the recipient to clear the customs. If the customs has an objection,our rich experienced and peofessional group will help you clear the customs. 2) By Air and by Sea:
Our company will cooperate with the recipient to provide relevant file and information in the customs clearance procedure.